MP Youth Football and Cheer will participate in a pre-season scrimmage at COWBOY STADIUM! This is a unique opportunity for our athletes to compete & cheer on the same field as the Dallas Cowboys!
Football players will scrimmage other teams in our league and our cheerleaders will perform on the sidelines for fans. All are able to tour the stadium to see the cheerleader and football locker rooms.
- When: September 1, 2019
- Time: Rough Schedule is below
- Cost: Friends/family/supporters $25 each
*Football players, cheerleaders, coaches, and supporters Younger than 5 year of age $0
- What: Scrimmage & tour of Cowboy Stadium
Tickets can be purchased here
- Please purchase tickets ASAP
- Tickets will be available at the door but tickets purchased through our site benefits our league.
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed
- Parking is FREE - Park in LOT K-10
- Entrance K
- Doors will open at 7:15
- Club Level will be open this year so any relatives not wanting to get into the lower bowl can do so
- 132&139 will be the best place to pick up children
- Concession stands will be open
- Your Coach will inform you of what your “show” time will be once game times are available and allow time for touring the stadium outside of that time
- Fans are not allowed on the field. Only football players, cheerleaders and coaches are allowed on the field.
- All bags/purses will be searched the same as when attending any event at this stadium
- Only clear bags are allowed. Please do not bring the big camera bags. They may not allow them in the stadium.
- Uniforms will be available from your coach before the event, please wear your uniform and refer to your coach for specifics of home/away jersey and sock colors.
- Stadium Tours are included with all tickets (Locker Rooms, Media, Cheer Lockers, Miller Club)